Translate


Saturday, December 31, 2011

Tomorrow is the start of a new year - new beginnings - new habits - new attitudes.  Praise God!

For Christmas my husband, Paul, gave me a wonderful little book titled Amish Prayers compiled by Beverly Lewis.  These prayers come from the German prayer book Die Ernsthafte Christenpflicht printed in 1708 and have now been translated into English.

My 'new beginning' - 'new habit' - 'new attitude' is to use this blog to bring you these wonderful prayers so you, too, can pray them with me.   What could be better in this fallen world than for us to raise our voices together to praise the God who created us, loves us and saved us from ourselves.  I hope you will bookmark my blog and pray in unison to our great and mighty God. 

Amen 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I look forward to reading and praying!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. God bless you!